WETEX-125 100N is an all-purpose wetting cum scouring agent, suitable for different operations in Textile Processing, involving various natural & man-made fibres. It is soluble in water & stable in acidic, neutral & alkaline treatment baths and also a good soaping agent.
WETEX-125 100N exhibits excellent water solubility and stability in presence of electrolytes and is remarkably resistant to oxidative and thermal degradation.
Mono or divalent ions do not deactivate WETEX-125 100N. Hence water hardness is of no major concern.
WETEX-125 100N is very soluble & stable in various bleach/oxidising environments. It does not react with the active ingredient of the bleach such as hypochlorite, peroxide and per-salts.
1. Concentrated liquid additive.
2. Strong wetting for organic and inorganic substrates such as fibres, fabrics and pigments etc.
3. Scourer (removal or greasy matter)
4. Rinses easily from surfaces.
5. Hard water, saline water does not affect adversely the wetting and detergency of product.
6. Excellent water solubility & stability in acidic, alkaline, oxidative bleaches.
7. Not aqua toxicity.
8. Entirely eco-friendly.
PACKING : 20/25/35/50 Kg. HDPE containers.